Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, November 30h - To Do

Started Nov-30 by scapermom; 123 views.
scapermom

Nov-30

What’s on this last day of November list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-30

Morning routine barely started - got sucked into youtube videos somehow. Started kitchen cleanup - DH was a busy bee packing himself food for his long 2 shift day today. Need to feed dog and put up a wash.

Then I’ll do some exercise. Need to find a good strength training routine using light wights, ball and bands like the class I took

Today’s zone (living/family rm) & holiday missions 

Emails galore to go through

Got some xmas shopping done yesterday. DH may be done. DD started. One niece down. Still debating extended family gifts - I’ll focus on that today. I held back on stuff for me at least.

My planner needs some organization - lots of papers shoved in there lately

Just me for dinner, so I’ll eat the leftover chicken from last night

friedchickn

Nov-30

Payday!!!  When I come back from my doctor's appt, that's first on the list.  Dh got paid commission too....so I'll get ahead on a few things.

Got a ton done yesterday...but you wouldn't know it looking at today's list.  Jeez

Need to schedule the dog's nails.  Dog bowls

Figure out how to get a Covid booster.

Make sure the condo has my proxy vote for tomorrow.

Call GG

Update the calendar for several holiday parties and the music school schedule.  Update my weekly template

piano practice

Drop off the finished book at the library and start on the new one...glad I picked one up yesterday.

Sourdough....might get pushed til tomorrow

Look into spare parts for the rental oven lights

Dinner....spinach tortellini...thinking of making a cream sauce to use up some heavy cream, might add a few anchos to give it some kick.  Maybe some garlic bread on the side..

scapermom

Nov-30

Yeah I’m hearing that here its hard to get a booster like when the shots first came out. It’s crazy, two people I know that got or are getting have known someone at the pharmacy. 

I’m waiting anyway - thinking they’re going to have to tweak them with this new variant raging. Plus I’ve seen no data on why this is needed. If the first doses are waning at 6 mos and this is a half dose then does that mean this will only last 3 more months? Then we start it all again? Wtf? I guess better than nothing, but wtf?

friedchickn

Nov-30

I got Pfizer the first time and I want Moderna....which I can't find.  I can get all the Pfizer boosters I may want....

It's just a circus.

scapermom

Dec-1

My sister is getting another moderna at a local grocery pharmacy here. She had that the first time as well. She couldn’t get anything online, but when she called and spoke to them she got an appointment.