Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, December 8th-to do

Started Dec-8 by friedchickn; 128 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Dec-8

Dh is already off to Portland to go car shopping.  I've already off loaded 2 items on Buy Nothing.  Hoping the rest goes...I listed like 6 yesterday....the page has been hot lately and I want to get rid of as much as I can before it drops off again.

Breakfast in a bit with my friend.

Then I have a long list of little things that I need to get done

Toss in a workout, some GHD, a plank and a romwod.  Some piano practice.  And voila....

Time for dinner and a charity movie event!!!!

scapermom

Dec-8

Early bird! Lol! I woke up around 6:30 but then fell back into a deep sleep til after 8!

What kind of car is he getting/looking for?

just heard from DD, her school is now on yellow alert for covid. They couldn’t wait a week? Ugh Finals start friday I think. Then home next wed or so… I saw 24 student cases listed yesterday - 15 on campus on the Dashboard. We’re back up in the 2 to 3,000 and change daily #s here in NJ. Fun fun just in time for the holidays!

DH is home today, so working around him this morning. He wants to do some car work - change windshield wiper blades on DDs rat car that he uses to go back & forth to work with.

Plan for the day for me includes an Aldi haul. They have the grass fed ground beef on sale again. MIL wants us to pick up the giant pack of OJ from costco that my diabetic FIL drinks… sigh

Today’s zone mission, but first emails, so many emails

its wednesday so bills, etc

feeling really behind on the gift buying, need to check the list and see if it’s true. Also holding off on extended family since i don’t know how to do it if we’re seeing them in person on the 26th. Restaurant gift cards? Or gift cards to the places i was going to mail from (gold belly, eastern provisions, Dakin) if they have? Maybe? That leaves out the local places which I really wanted to patronize. Sigh again

think I’ll do easy boneless chicken thighs & legs in the oven tonight for dinner 

friedchickn

Dec-8

It's a car for dd.  He's helping make sure she doesn't get completely ripped off.  She's looking at Toyota's and Subaru's.

scapermom

Dec-8

Ah! Yes a needed thing for sure. Good dad! 

friedchickn

Dec-8

She's getting a 2021 Rav4 XLE Hybrid!!!  It's coming at the end of December and she's beyond excited.

scapermom

Dec-10

Nice! Congratulations and many safe travels to her!