Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, December 22nd-to do

Started Dec-22 by friedchickn; 116 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Dec-22

Slept ok...especially given how much I ate and drank yesterday....geez louise.

But I'm up early....already cleaned the kitchen, ate breakfast, packed all the cookies for giving (decided to go with bags I already had and not tins) and then cleaned the kitchen again.  LOL.

Gonna throw some chicken in the sous vide and I grabbed my sour dough starter to warm up.  Biscuits?

Need to schedule a mammogram.  Yuck

Workout and piano practice

Dog bowl and GG call from yesterday

Cat litter

And I joined this organization and decluttering group and I'm getting in late on their latest challenge...but they're doing it by the alphabet.  So yesterday was G...I listed yet another gas can I found in teh garage.  Today is H....and I'm struggling to think of something...maybe Half a dozen smaller things?

scapermom

Dec-22

That’s an interesting way to declutter! Whatever gets you going I say.

Dog bowls & make mammogram appointment should go on my list too! Make sure your appointment is far enough away from your booster shot though - I’ve read they can cause lymph swelling which will come up as a red flag on a mammo.

Could almost steal your whole list lol

Slept good thanks to melatonin. DD & I have been staying up late chatting and watching videos together.

Just put up a load of laundry, dog’s been fed & out. Kitchen is done thanks to both me & DH. 

DH just left to take his mom on errands

Going to do an easy 15 min walk at home then after laundry’s done I’ll head out to Aldi for a few things. Also the photo book I made for the inlaws needs to be picked up at walgreens. While there I’ll pick up some gift cards for 2 aunts & sister in law hopefully

It’s wednesday so I’ll do bills. Also need to upload medical receipts to use up the last of the fsa $. Thought it was gone but I just found out they didn’t approve something from October 

Dinner is again a ? Never did that plan. I’m in the mood for shrimp. But we’ll be having that on the eve. I have asaparagus - maybe I’ll make a frittata? 

friedchickn

Dec-22

I've needed motivation...so hey, it seemed like a good idea.

scapermom

Dec-22

Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine and Your Mammogram

Mullen says the Johns Hopkins Division of Breast Imaging is following guidelines from the Society of Breast Imaging: Screening mammograms (regular yearly mammograms for patients without symptoms) should be scheduled before your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination or four to six weeks after the second dose. That way, there is time for your nodes to return to their normal size.

When you call to schedule your mammogram, your breast imaging center might ask you whether you have received a COVID-19 vaccine or have an appointment to get one and schedule your mammogram outside of that timeframe.

friedchickn

Dec-22

Thx!!!  I was just going to look this up.  Especially since the booster gave me aches and pains in every damn joint (aka every lymph node)