Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, December30th -To Do

Started 12/30/21 by friedchickn; 87 views.
scapermom

12/30/21

Good for you! I got up a bit earlier today. No alarm though. Just had trouble logging on here. Kept getting error messages when i tried to reply… 

DH is just warming up the breakfast casserole I made yesterday. Think I’ll make an oatmeal bake next. Also want to try making a no knead oatmeal bread but I’m missing some ingredients- I’ll try picking them up today.

ordered my multivitamins since they were on a 1 day flash sale. I saw they’re doing a New Years sale starting tomorrow on the cinnamon protein powder I like so I’ll scoop that too

you reminded me I need a few new Pyrex lids so I’ll order those today (seems they’re making them flimsyier)

todays zone mission is a deep vacuum of the living/family room. Last Christmas cleanup was to take down decor - the only thing we did were lights and a tree, and I want to leave those til the 6th. I did decorate with cards I got along my stair rails I guess I could take those down. I have to look at flylady.net to see what today’s mission is since I’m not getting the emails.

really need to get back to the book I started. Goal for 22 is to finish the series 

dog walk in between rain

arm work and plank

good thing DH is on vacay - the guy he commutes with has Covid now… he’s all vaxed and boosted. it’s freaking all over nj. So done.