Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 3rd - To Do

Started 1/3/22 by scapermom; 96 views.
friedchickn

1/3/22

geez....just getting on here now.  Been a busy crazy morning

Made sourdough pumpkin waffles for breakfast....so good and used up a can of pumpkin I had open from cookies.  

Started chicken in the sous vide for dinner...gnocchi, spinach and chicken pesto.  there will be plenty of chicken leftover for other things later in the week.

Practice piano and had a lesson (at 2)

Did romwod and a plank.  Gym is currently heating...gonna work out at 3:30 and do GHD.

Went to meet my ladies at the kids consignment/charity we are potentially taking over.  I'm super excited.  Ordered a lockbox for the door....cause who needs more keys.  Also brought home a few things to wash and repair.  need to add some calendar events....

Just went through bills and receipts and did rent deposits.  Still need to do week money and find 2 receipts I know are missing.  also need to make my final state tax payment for 2021.

Ordered more coffee for me.  And ordered tickets to a comedy club in February.

Scheduled dog nails.  Took the dog for his afternoon walk...it's 5 degrees out....

Need to water plants.  Fold and put away laundry

Read 1 chapter

And get the address for the art i need to pickup wednesday on teh way back from getting my car.  Also going to try to drop off my necklace for repair....again.

I basically haven't had a moment to chill.