Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 10th - To Do

Started 1/10/22 by scapermom; 83 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

1/10/22

Did not sleep much for some reason last night, so finally decided to just get up and start my day - coffee will be free flowing today

Sprint ended yesterday. So weigh, measure today 

start weekly home blessing tasks along with morning routine 

need to find new medical cards & give to Dd for her appointment today 

once we know DD’s move in date/time I’ll make hotel reservations (if needed - depending on time slot she gets)

plank & short strength training workout 

Today’s mission - we are in the bathroom/laundry room zone

quick grocery shop 

was thinking breakfast for dinner tonight 

friedchickn

1/10/22

Slept like a stoned baby...LOL.  But the bucket load of popcorn I ate has left me bloated, sigh.  My fingers are like little sausages.

Made biscuits to go with the sausage gravy I picked up at the farm stand.  Damn that woman can cook and it's nice to add some of her stuff to our menu to keep it fresh.

Working out in a bit...I hate working out this early but the rest of the day is pretty packed.

Did bills, receipts, and emails.  weke money and watered plants.

Need to drop the repaired table off.  Then head over to play Boggle with the ladies over lunch.

Piano lesson at 3

Trying to get GG a dentist appointment.  It's a choreographed nightmare.

And then I'll wrap things up around here...