Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, April 16th - To Do

Started Apr-16 by scapermom; 94 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-16

Morning routine moving along. Dog and laundry done and started. Kitchen was mostly attended to by DH.

we’ll do a dog walk then I’ll clean up and head to my sisters to help with baking for tomorrow. We’re making some grain pies for Easter 

I need to make a plan for tomorrow so I can prep everything I need to bring- charcuterie board aka anti-pasta tray, big green salad, candied sweet potatoes and Italian bread 

maybe burgers for dinner?

friedchickn

Apr-16

Checking in kinda late...I've had a wonderfully productive morning.  Finished the alterations on teh dress.  Washed and dried teh baby blanket.  

Practiced piano

Took the dog for a wicked long walk

And....finished Season 2 of Bridgerton.  LOL.

Dh was at the marina working on the boat, it's cold and rainy today so I said "pass"...we'll probably be there tomorrow anyway and hopefully the weather will be better.

He should be home shortly and then...who knows....maybe dinner and a movie.

scapermom

Apr-17

Wasn’t Bridgerton good?! I read the 3rd book after since I wanted to know what happened next lol and I’m on the wait list for the remaining books 

friedchickn

Apr-17

I'm hoping that means there are more seasons...I love that crap.