Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, April 18th - To Do

Started Apr-18 by scapermom; 152 views.
scapermom

Apr-18

It’s monday again so make your list…

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-18

Really could have slept in more but the dog would not have it…

It’s monday, so I started the weekly home blessing with the morning routine thrown in except I haven’t gotten to laundry just yet. Will throw sheets in shortly. Kitchen & dog are done. Also need to get new towels in the downstairs bathroom.

I’ll do the rest of the WHB at 11 with flylady

Also need to water the plants since I didn’t get to that last night. I was exhausted and just played couch potato, read and fell asleep after we got home. It was so nice to see everyone. My one niece reminded us that we havent had a big family meal like that for over 2 years now. Insanity.

I’ll set up the week in my planner and with that a meal plan and grocery list - but I want to try using what I have on hand first. There are veggies in my produce drawer not looking so good so maybe a soup is in order? 

My plan is to really work on getting my water in today since I haven’t drank enough (water) for the last 2 and really need it.

Legs are bothering me from all the standing or maybe the walk at home videos? so not doing one today. May just do a yoga stretch session?

Oh and I have like over a hundred emails since I wasn’t really checking them all day yesterday. So need to make some attempt at clearing them.

Tonight’s dinner will be leftovers and something from the veggie drawer

friedchickn

Apr-18

I woke up wicked early...didn't feel tired so I just went with it.  Breakfast is done, kitchen cleaned and dishwasher is running.  Just sitting down now to finalize my list for the week and get started on my office tasks.

No workout today cause I'm banned.  I'll do some weeding outside and maybe a yoga practice later today.

Bills, receipts and emails.  week money.  should hit the bank for some 20's.

Piano practice

water the plants, glad i didn't put my fig trees out since we are supposed to get snow tomorrow.  sigh

Pulled the sourdough starter out...it's gonna be pizza dough again.  Need to chop more carrot sticks and I should roast the butternut squash.

Need to write out the dog sitter instructions and make sure the guest room/bath are set for tomorrow.

This week's projects....weed/weed blocker, download the Club trip stuff to my remarkable so I can start deciding what to wear when, and research 100% recycled TP...I think that'll be my May challenge

Dinner tonight...grilled hot dogs, baked beans and brown bread

scapermom

Apr-18

Why the ban from working out? 

friedchickn

Apr-19

Since my blood pressure is stupidly high and non-responsive to medication she's worried that I'll have a stroke.

scapermom

Apr-19

Oh jeeze! Sorry, thought it was under control with the meds

friedchickn

Apr-19

The first set of meds didn't even do a thing.  Like zip zero nada...

I'm on a new cocktail...yes cocktail and it seems to have broken through whatever barrier was happening.

So until we meet again...in a week, I'm banned from lifting and drinking.