Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, May 25th- To Do

Started May-25 by scapermom; 70 views.
scapermom

May-25

Where is May going list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-25

Morning underway- dog done, laundry going,need to collect and sort for future loads, kitchen tbd

thought I was done with dorm stuff, but almost tripped yesterday on the pile they left in the garage, so need to deal with that

Zone mission- May need to go for the detailed cleaning list with this zone too - we’re in the bedroom 

Want to do an Aldi run - small list but in dire need of their everything bagel seasoning lol

It’s Wednesday so bills, file, receipts- continue file project I started last week 

strength training, maybe plank 

Hidden liver beef for tonight’s dinner 

survivor finale

got the last Bridgerton book but doubt I’ll have reading time

friedchickn

May-25

May is cruising past...isn't it?!?

My curtain rods came in yesterday and dh actually installed them right away...no begging, no pleading...weird...maybe he's finally growing up?  NAH

He's currently doing the dump run.  By himself...?!?!?  Wow again.

I started a load of whites and rinsed and hung my hand washables from yesterday.  Dishwasher should get run after lunch...but I won't be here and he won't figure that out.

Headed out to run errands a few towns over with a friend...we're hitting all the stores since it's 45 min each way.  We'll probably get lunch too while we're out.

No workout today...since I'm walking 5 miles each day on the weekend, I need a down day during the week.  So I've decided it's Wednesday.

One of my girlfriends got me a replacement thyme...so I need to plant that when I get home.

We swing by the duplex tonight to fix a few things (minor) and we'll grab my ILs for dinner.

If I find time....I'd like to measure for the curtains now that the rods are hung.  Between the hangers and the "drape"....There's all kindas of guidelines for how long to be.

And I have a new book I want to start....

And I almost forgot...I have a piano lesson too....so I'll try to sneak in some practice.