Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, May 31st - To Do

Started May-31 by scapermom; 81 views.
scapermom

May-31

Say goodbye to May with a list

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-31

Dang allergies are rampant - mostly suffering with sinus pain/pressure 

Started the morning routine - dogs been out, started a load, sorted what got brought down yesterday, unloaded dishwasher 

after coffee and emails I’ll cut up the pork butt and try to fit it all in the crockpot 

todays zone mission is a detailed vacuum in the family/living room. leftovers  from yesterday include trash collection, quick vacuuming, dusting and damp mopping 

easy cardio for today’s exercise - maybe walk at home?

need to see what’s left to receive for the nieces baby shower gift - hate that it’s many small things, but that’s what she had left on her registry 

dog walk early before the heat sets in hopefully 

have to figure out something to make & bring to DHs buddies bbq on Saturday, then I’ll shop tomorrow for it

will coach Dd through scheduling a new dentist appointment- these kids today don’t want to make phone calls -wacky 

need to clean out the birdbath

pork carnitas for tonight’s dinner 

‘havent made much progress with the latest Bridgerton book, need to get on that

friedchickn

May-31

Already a long morning...had a doctor's appt with my ILs to discuss getting them help....counselors, respite, etc.  It was a very productive meeting but exhausting...emotions were a bit high.  MY MIL is furious and my FIL is overwhelmed and exhausted.  Sigh....this #### sucks.  I have a list of things to follow up on...and I'll split that up with dh later today.  I'm not owning all this.

Thank goodness I brought back breakfast leftovers...cause that's what I just inhaled.

Started laundry and unpacked the boat stuff.  

This week's list is already written out...I'll have to add stuff that came up, but I at least have a plan of attack for today.

Payday...bills, receipts, emails, week money

Cat litter

Water plants and take out sour dough starter.

Need to call a contractor to discuss staining the house....hopefully get an estimate or on the schedule

practice piano

Boggle with the ladies...it's at a friend's house.  So I need to bring something...

No clue on dinner...no clue on lunch...