Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, July 7th - To Do

Started Jul-7 by scapermom; 168 views.
scapermom

Jul-7

List what ya got 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-7

Just noticed I had the date wrong yesterday.

‘Morning chores started - dog & laundry at least

found the veggie bad waiting for me on the kitchen island. DH must have pulled it in off the porch for me before he left for work. So I’ll need to unpack, clean, and store everything-forgot how very dirty it is straight from the farm

zone mission is decluttering the supply drawer

todays a cardio day 

want to hit Costco today 

have one more bill and filing to finish from yesterday

Need to make a call to an aunt and text a cousin for birthday wishes

should see if I have a christening card in my stash for this weekend, if not, I’ll pick one up

Either burgers or something I pick up in Costco for dinner

friedchickn

Jul-7

Could.  Not.  Sleep.  ARRGGGHHHHH

Cleaning lady is here...she's almost done and then I'm meeting a friend for breakfast.  It'll be second breakfast for me cause I've already been up forever.

If the temp holds...might take the doggo for a long walk or I'll do a long ROMWOD. Yoga class tonight.  

Piano practice

Finish handwashables

Dog nail appt

Need to order more eyeliner/shadow from thrive.

Farm stand run

Dinner out tonight after yoga...I'll clean up quick and meet dh there.

Want to look into getting my express scripts stuff without the safety cap.  I have enough trouble sleeping, don't need the 5 min struggle with my damn pills.

Caught up on westworld...back to Flight attendant.

Also need to reassess our sinking fund for yearly items...with teh townhouse starting soon I'm going to need to be more aware of what is coming.  I've been able to absorb everything for a while now and that won't be the case soon.

scapermom

Jul-8

Any idea of what is going on in Westworld? I feel like I enjoy what I am watching, but can’t piece together the story after. Are they messing with timelines again or what?

friedchickn

Jul-8

Seems like after the destruction of the original theme park and the robot revolt...they created a new master and he's building a new theme park and trying to take over the world with the robots...

scapermom

Jul-11

Great synopsis and I do believe you are right! Especially after seeing last night’s episode!

friedchickn

Jul-11

Didn't see last night yet...don't spoil it for me...LOL