Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 8th - To Do

Started Jul-8 by scapermom; 116 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-8

Took melatonin last night and that helped me fall and stay asleep but still got a crappy sleep score and feel like it sigh

Got morning routine somewhat started - laundry’s going, dogs been out but not fed, kitchen started

took out frozen pizza dough for tonight - hope it defrosts in time. Leaving it on the counter even tho it says to refrigerate overnight to defrost. Once it’s no longer a hockey puck I’ll move it to a bowl with a towel to cover it. I’ll make myself a cassava flour one later

dh left to go attend to his parents - doctors appointments and grocery shopping plus shave and haircut for his dad

today’s zone mission is under sink

it’s a strength training day - but my shoulder hurts so may skip or do something else

have to check into 2 bills that are higher than usual 

DD’s been staying away from us since she found out yesterday that one of her friends she saw on the 4th has Covid 

Have a christening this weekend in Staten Island- should be a nightmare traveling to & from there 

plan is for pizzas topped with pesto and chicken tonight

friedchickn

Jul-8

I actually slept OK...not great...just ok.

Contractor stopped by to take measurements for a piece I need fabricated.  Workout completed.  Did 5 buckets of mulch/weeding.

Cleaned up and just getting on here....

Still need to pack and "close" the house activities...then it's off to the boat.  I have plenty of time...dh has calls straight through til 3...

friedchickn

Jul-8

I defrost pizza dough on the counter all the time...noone has died yet.