Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 11th - To Do

Started Jul-11 by scapermom; 112 views.
scapermom

Jul-11

Start the week with a list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-11

Morning routine &weekly home blessing started. Also throwing in what I didn’t get to yesterday. Stripped the bed, towels exchanged, sanitized kitchen and linens replaced. Dog’s been out & fed.

Started a load  of laundry. Looking like at least 2 loads today since I didn’t get to do DHs work clothes yesterday

Starting another Sprint today and boy do I need it - will be doing a 4min workout after I finish this. Remembered to weigh & measure when I got up 

plants in & out need watering

zone mission - we’re in main bathroom & office this week. Can’t forget the Swish & swipe habit of the month

monday so a strength workout

started making a grocery list since I’m out of oat milk. Also started a Prime Daylist since that’s starting tomorrow I believe

Rest of WHB with fly lady at 11

Have some forms to fill out/waive for DDs school to get done and a pile of mail and emails to attend to

Going to throw some chicken in the crockpot with bbq sauce and maybe an onion in a bit for tonight’s dinner. Didn’t get to prep any of the sprint food like the soup and salad dressing, so I’ll make that today as well. Using store bought bone broth for ease

friedchickn

Jul-11

This is gonna be a week....when i did my weekly planner on Friday I cut a ton of stuff out...but I think I need to cut even more.  Doesn't help that I pulled something in my back so now I'm dying.  Arrghhhh

So...this morning is gonna be bills, receipts, emails, week money and water the plants.  I have 1 load of laundry to fold.  And that's probably gonna be it.

Then I need to pack and head out to Cambridge for dinner and a stay with a friend.