Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, July 14th - To Do

Started Jul-14 by scapermom; 196 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-14

Morning tasks getting underway - dog, laundry, kitchen

zone missions to follow

4 min workouts tbd & some cardio

dog walk if its not too oppressive out - she hasnt’ gone in 2 days now

looks like its going to pour but no rain in forecast so I should head out & water

got the veggie bag delivery so need to unpack, clean & store what’s in there 

need to make more hot melt soup since DDs been eating it along with me and we finished it yesterday

finish filing from yesterday. Also have to change to paperless billing for cable to save another $5. So that’s an online task. Found out I need to return the box and get a new one to get the DVR switched off - so that will happen next week hopefully

didn’t make it to Aldi yesterday so should get there today

Think I’ll take out salmon to have for dinner tonight 

friedchickn

Jul-14

Took my MIL for her neurological assessment yesterday...it was a LONG day...MRI is scheduled for later this month to determine what kind of dementia we are looking at...alzheimer's, vascular or both.  

When I got home I was just wiped....did some laundry, watched some grey's anatomy and went out for Thai for dinner.

So....early start again today.  Cleaning lady is doing her thing.  I'm getting some mail and receipts tidied up.

On today's list...fridge needs a deep clean, cat claws and schedule AC service.

Dinner...pizzas on the OOni.

friedchickn

Jul-14

I've switched almost all of my billing to paperless....so much less clutter and I don't miss a thing. 

scapermom

Jul-15

Yeah I’m late to the game, but working on it bit by bit 

friedchickn

Jul-15

It just helps with clutter and organization....and of course the environment.

I pay almost all of them online now too....for all of the same reasons and I save myself the cost of an envelope and a stamp!!! 

scapermom

Jul-16

I need a better system to keep track of when they’re due. the emails can get overwhelming and easily missed or lost. I need to make sure to incorporate them into my planner 

friedchickn

Jul-18

I have a separate bill calendar that is part of my accounting software.  It's part of my Monday tasks...so I always know a week ahead...at least.  And if it doesn't show up...I know to go looking for it.