Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, August 8th - To Do

Started Aug-8 by scapermom; 77 views.
scapermom

Aug-8

What’s up this day?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-8

Feeling almost like myself, but not quite, so doing a very abridged version of weekly home blessing and will be delegating where I can. Stripped bed and refreshed towels and table linens. Did a Lysol of exposed kitchen surfaces and aired out my bedroom and bathroom with the hot and humid outside air while I was downstairs. Started a load of sheets 

i’ll test today to see if I’m still positive 

need to call my doctor since I found one of those little appointment cards in my planner for an appointment I have scheduled for tomorrow 

still need to get Dd dorm ready - I’d really like to start washing and packing bedding at least. Not sure I have space bags so may do a quick order of those if anyone has in stock.
Also need to make a basement trip to find the brand new sets of kitchen stuff she can take. Don’t think that will happen today though- unless I delegate 

that’s about all I can muster for today 

DH made sure to grill extra chicken yesterday for tonight’s dinner 

one bright side with all this? I’ve lost 4lbs! - probably muscle tho since I haven’t looked at a weight in over a week