Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, August 25th - To Do

Started Aug-25 by scapermom; 110 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-25

Morning underway - dogs done, laundry started and kitchen isn’t bad. I’m once again amazed at how much laundry 1 young person contributes, since she’s been gone there’s a lot less. She also complained yesterday that she didn’t bring enough socks.

Need to put mail out 

have leftover filing to do

unpacked the farm bag - got corn and nightshades- eggplant, peppers and baby tomatoes. Need something to do with all the eggplant since I still have some from last week too. Going to have to do some research. I don’t think it freezes well?

todays zone mission is cleaning out the underwear drawer

one of the car registrations needs to be renewed 

dog walk later tonight - it’s already oppressive 

got to push myself to do some exercise today! I’ve been so lax. Planks are all I’ve managed (under a minute ones too)

Burgers for dinner tonight- we worked on leftovers last night since DH had a big lunch celebration at work and wasn’t that hungry. Also need to reduce amounts since I’m back to cooking for just 2 

Need a new book to read. I finished Sea of Tranquility last night - it was good but a little too close to home for my sci-fi liking

i should also finish breaking bad or at least watch some more