Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, August 31st - To Do

Started Aug-31 by scapermom; 126 views.
scapermom

Aug-31

End of month list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-31

Morning slowly underway - dogs been out, laundry started, kitchen tbd

Humidity still crazy high even tho temps are a tad cooler 

smashed my pinky toe yesterday, not swollen but there is pain, so think maybe just an upper body workout 

Want to do a quick Aldi run but may wait til I get my veggies tomorrow so I don’t overbuy anything 

Zone mission is decluttering for 15

its Wednesday, so bills and such

should make a hair appointment I’m so overdue 

think I’ll make pasta to go with the leftover unstuffed peppers from the other night for tonight’s dinner

dh is headed over to his parents for the night and to take them for blood tests at the crack of dawn tomorrow. His sister has been researching aides to come help them during the day since they’re at the point they need almost constant care. Not fun getting old

friedchickn

Aug-31

I'm shocked it's the last day of the month...like how? and why?

Dh is headed to the marina to close on the boat.  He also has teh fridge he's gonna install on the old boat.

I'm heading a few towns over to shop/lunch with a friend.

We'll meet back here this afternoon to regroup and figure out our evening...his time off is rapidly coming to an end....