Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, September 26th - To Do

Started Sep-26 by scapermom; 191 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-26

Morning underway- weekly home blessing started with sheets in the wash, towels and table linens replaced, kitchen put away and sanitized-though DH left me a pile of dishes in the sink from hi early morning meal prep

Ill do rest of whb tasks with flylady at 11ish

new zone is living room- decluttering is the mission 

want to try making this oat bread recipe I came across 

back is bothering me so may do some yoga stretches and see if that helps

Just me for dinner since DH is working a double today. plenty of weekend leftovers to chose from

ill watch the house of the dragon recap and maybe some breaking bad?

friedchickn

Sep-26

The lake is soooo high after all that rain.  Which means that boating season will be extended!!!  That's really exciting cause we can play with the new boat and fix issues as we find them.

Laundry is started...looks like I'll have at least 2 loads today.  Handwashables are soaking.

Breakfast tacos to use up some leftovers from this weekend.  Dh is on his own for lunch...probably more taco stuff, lol.  Dinner, I'm trying a new recipe that makes stuffed burger buns.  They look cool and I'm hoping the translate to the marina, but I need to test it out first (before I try to feed 20+ people)

I've got lunch with my ladies

So....I need to get a ton done before I go.

Workout, piano practice.

All the usual Monday stuff...bills, receipts, emails, week money, water plants and cat litter.  Will it all get done before lunch? Nope.  

Tonight...House of the Dragon!

scapermom

Sep-26

Ooo let me know what you think about HOTD - last night’s episode was a lot to unpack 

friedchickn

Sep-27

Well lucky for me I get to watch it again tonight....dh fell asleep 10 min in.

scapermom

Sep-27

During the childbirth scene? Lol He must have been really tired

friedchickn

Sep-27

That kinda stuff doesn't phase him...he could probably sleep through the apocalypse