Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, September 29th - To Do

Started Sep-29 by scapermom; 136 views.
scapermom

Sep-29

What’s on the list?

friedchickn

Sep-29

It's a chock full day...

Cleaning lady is here.  I have to drop the dog at the groomer's...getting a full bath.  I have a Fiction Meeting with the library board.  And tonight we have a farewell dinner (friends finally sold their restaurant and this weekend is the last service).

ooof.  That's a lot.

I also need to practice piano, steam a giant pile of clothes....and do some work on the damn laundry room...before I know it, the boat will be out of the water and it'll be time for dh to put the shelves up I want.

If the weather holds and the dog is dry enough....a long dog walk.

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-29

According to the Fitbit I slept good last night… 

morning routine underway - even started cleaning up the kitchen

No veggie bag this morning - at this point I’m not sure what day it’s even supposed to come its been so haphazard this season

zone mission is the baseboards 

I’ll do some time on the bike and plank today and see how it goes

need to run out for a card for the wedding this weekend. As for outfit I need to come up with a bag and jewelry then I should be set. No idea about DH will remind him today

need to make a vet appointment for the dog - she’s due for rabies booster I think.  Should also make a dentist appointment for myself - I’m overdue

thinking sheet pan burgers for tonight - I’ll make them with the poblanos I got in last week’s bag. Need to pick up some salad for me and rolls for DH to have it with

Keep forgetting to watch survivor, and at this rate I’m probably better off just skipping this season. Glad my dvr remembered amazing race tho

scapermom

Sep-29

I need to put the groomer on my list - she needs it so bad. The places here are booked solid all the time and the ones that have spots have horror stories. A new place opened I wanted to check into and not sure if the new vet offers it. Need to research

FIction? Any good books on the horizon? 

friedchickn

Sep-29

The groomer I like opened her own shop...she's crazy booked too. 

I just ask to be put on the wait list and when she gets a cancellation she's shoots me a text.  It's how I've been able to get his nails done every month for the past....like forever.  One of the benefits of being at home...I can kinda be flexible to stuff thing sin.