Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, November 1st- to do

Started Nov-1 by friedchickn; 109 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Nov-1

Last night was soooooo much fun.  Today is more of a get back at it day...

I have a piano lesson in a bit...then I'll work on boat laundry/storage of stuff.

I have water plants left over from Monday...that's it...which isn't bad considering.  Also need to put away the costumes.

Might make pumpkin muffins....or I might just make a pizza dough...not sure which yet.

Workout looks brutal today and then I have a yoga class tonight.

I'll work on some random list stuff if I have any leftover time....

scapermom

Nov-1

What did you guys dress as?

friedchickn

Nov-1

Dh used a costume he had....it's a green dragon he's used for the pond skimming competition in the past.

I used a costume he had from a work conference....it's an inflatable horse.

scapermom

Nov-1

Happy November! And it’s raining of course…

slow start to the morning - I was up at 6ish and forced myself back to sleep then woke to DDs texting at 9! At least I got a good sleep score somehow because I nearly made 8 hours woohoo

facetimed with dd after the texting since she’s meeting with her advisor this morning. She thought she might be able to graduate a full year early, but they’re making it impossible for her to get some needed classes in for both her major & minor. The minor class she might be able to take at another college over the winter or summer break, but the senior project for her major is what’s f’ing it all up- even doing it next fall will be tough. Hopefully her advisor has some ideas.

have a pile of clothes to sort and then create a load

dogs done at least and kitchen doesn’t need much work right now 

starting the hot melt 30 so I’ll break my fast in a bit with a smoothie. But should do a 4 min workout 1st

Want to review benefits package if I can get to the website

zone mission is to take down autumn decorations - well they’re wet now so I’ll wait on that 

Arm & back workout from the app to do later

Christmas cruise mission-making some progress - thanksgiving is up in the air again since my fil isn’t doing well at all. Think we’re going to move it by them, so that leaves my family out of it. So many complications - might do it over 2 days or something ugh

kale lime beef soup for dinner on the HM menu 

friedchickn

Nov-1

I hope she can get her classes sorted out and graduate early....dd did that and boy....that was a nice financial relief!!!!