Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 3rd - To Do

Started Nov-3 by scapermom; 99 views.
scapermom

Nov-3

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-3

I’m up but not really started on my day since I’ve been on FaceTime with dd being a sounding board for her spring class registration. It’s looking like she’s gonna have to go back there for the fall but then should be done. Something at least - it’s all because of the need to do a capstone for her major - unless she can do something over the summer. She also has one class needed for her minor thats not available now that she can maybe take over the summer virtually. She does have senior status credit wise since she brought in a semesters worth. We shall see

Morning routine - dogs done, next laundry and kitchen

zone is declutter in in the dining room

didn’t do the bills yesterday, so I’ll get to that today

May also run by the township to pay taxes - it’s still just a drop box

Feel the need for some yoga today

Didn’t make the ground beef I took out for yesterday so I’ll do something with that for tonight’s dinner - mini meatloaves maybe?

friedchickn

Nov-3

Slept horribly and I'm up like 3 lbs.  WTF?  Clearly water...but what did I eat that was so damn salty yesterday....maybe the buffalo sauce?  Sigh.  Great way to start vacation...tired and bloated.  LOL

Breakfast is done....kitchen cleaned up.  Randomly tossed a few things in the freezer but I know there will be issues when I get back.

Started a plank challenge with a friend...so I have to get that done before heading to the airport.  Dh is currently doing something with the jet skis that just had to get done....really?  whatever.

Should hit charleston right around dinner time.....we're thinking light snacks and a few drinks

friedchickn

Nov-3

Our town office lost 1 of it's 2 clerks...so now it's just randomly closed throughout the week....so annoying.