Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 6th - To Do

Started Nov-6 by scapermom; 210 views.
scapermom

Nov-6

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-6

Morning’s moving along - working on the weekly home blessing - stripped bed, towels & table linens replaced, and sanitized counters - along with the regular morning routine. dog (out, pill, food), laundry (load in the washer), kitchen (unload dishwasher & put away)

Have a hair appointment at 10 so Ill do the rest of the weekly tasks when I get back from that

holiday mission is to get rid of clutter as we move through the house on our tasks

new zone is the kitchen & mission is to clean out under the sink - just did that because the drain was clogged 

monthly habit is menu planning - so work on that

update the planner

remembered to weigh & I’m up a pound - didnt track so good last week

dog walk

elliptical

I’ll finish some leftovers for dinner

catch up on amazing race - waiting on books

friedchickn

Nov-6

Back from vacation and back to reality....

dh picked up the dog...i gave him a bath...he's drying in the mudroom (which has been reconfigured for winter).

Fed the sourdough starter that I took out yesterday...have waffle batter for tomorrow.

Working my way through...bills, emails and receipts.  

dh just left for his eye dr appt and I'll head to the goat farm to pick up my stuff in a few.

He had scrambled eggs and spam for breakfast and I had blueberry overnight oats.  I have another jar for tomorrow.  If I'd been thinking...I would have made the waffle batter with cornmeal to use for sandwich bread...but I didn't....oh well.

Lunch...i have no clue.

Dinner...I have some chicken marinating, I need to find a side and a starch. preferably from the freezer as I'd really like to finally get that mess under control this month.

Lunch/games with my ladies...also meeting someone for a marketplace sale.

piano practice...some kind of workout...and of course....more laundry

scapermom

Nov-7

Welcome back! How was vacation? Where did you go?

friedchickn

Nov-7

It was kind of more of an adventure than a vacation...

We worked as deckhands moving a yacht down the intercoastal.

scapermom

Nov-7

Wow impressive & different! 

friedchickn

Nov-7

It was a ton of fun....we got to explore in every port and got some great experience navigating.