Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday November 7th, To Do

Started Nov-7 by scapermom; 92 views.
scapermom

Nov-7

What’s today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-7

Just saw on the top of the page here that we have 91 members? Not sure when or how that happened? Aren’t I the admin? I’ll have to check on it.

getting the morning going - dog, laundry, kitchen

it’s Tuesday - plan & play day

zone mission is to clean at least one shelf in the pantry 

I’ll work on the above while listening to DDs radio show

holiday cruise mission is to work on menu plans & supplies for the holidays

DH & I will go vote at some point

Still doing Duolingo daily

dog walk

Pretty much all the books I was waitlisted for are coming available at once! 4 yesterday & one more today so far! I’m pushing some back and took 3. Going to have to speed read and devote more time to reading I think. I finished Love Hypothesis quickly thankfully and am now on Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass series) 

Workout - did some raking yesterday & that was enough - looking at the yard now & it looks like I did nothing

Going to make a bunch chicken cutlets - dinner & meal prep - some with real bread crumbs for DH & some for me

friedchickn

Nov-7

Well my computer and my phone have stopped talking...I don't have time to deal with this today, so I'll just schedule it for tomorrow to deal with.

I have more than a few things left from yesterday...and I'd like to say those will take priority...but they won't.  lol

Blueberry oats for breakfast.  Made some rice to go with the leftover chicken from last night for rice bowls for lunch.  I'm going veggie on mine...I had leftover carrots and turnips.  I'll just add some beans.  Dinner...baked potato soup...and if I get to the grocery for the sale items...chopped tomatoes and chorizo on top.

piano practice and a workout

we won a few items at a charity auction....and a friend picked them up for me, so I have to go grab them from her.

gotta vote

Hoping the rain holds off so I can hike with a friend...great exercise, dog walk included and I get all my steps...its' like a win win win

Started watching the Bear on hulu...it's good.