Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 13th - To Do

Started Nov-13 by scapermom; 186 views.
scapermom

Nov-13

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-13

Frosty Monday and morning routines are being worked on - dog, laundry, kitchen done or in progress. Bed stripped, towels, table linens replaced, surfaces sanitized

rest of monday tasks with flylady later 

zone is main bathroom & mission today is to check supplies & add what’s needed to our shopping lists

Holiday cruise mission is to clean & fling as we go to each room doing our weekly home blessing

make a loose menu plan for the week 

Planner needs updating

Tried to finish the last of the baked oatmeal I made last week for breakfast but no can do

Remembered to weigh, and found I stayed the same weight as last week - better than gaining I guess? I know I drank too much wine and didn’t track so great

Pulled something in my leg, so no elliptical for a few days - may try stretching and maybe upper body strength?

dog walk may be difficult but I’ll try at least later this afternoon when it warms up a bit

duolingo lesson

Need to get my thanksgiving plans in order - just found out one of the aunts & her family will be joining us over at my inlaws - I know my mil will want to be cooking something too - so really need to coordinate the menu with them all. So several calls are to be made

Started Iron Flame over the weekend - i got the audiobook for free somehow with my Barnes & noble credits? So I’ll get in some more chapters today hopefully

friedchickn

Nov-13

Monday Monday....back at it again.

Pilates class.  Breakfast.  Bills, receipts and laundry started.  Took out my sourdough starter.

Next up is emails....which are getting to be a nightmare.

Luncha nd dinner...leftovers.  There's a bit of everything in the fridge and it'd be nice to start fresh.

I'll do week money and take my BP before heading to lunch/games with the gals.  Maybe I can even flip the wash to the dryer...we'll see.

when I get home...piano practice, crossfit and start on my next project....we're changing out the stair risers to copper....the sheets are soooooo cool.  Wicked exciting but geez....very tricky.  I'll ahve to really take my time.

scapermom

Nov-13

Copper stair risers? Sounds slippery, no? This from someone who grew up with vinyl inserts in carpeted stairs and slid down many a time in socks lol 

In reply toRe: msg 4
scapermom

Nov-13

Scratch that - i just looked it up on Pinterest & Pretty! I see how it’s not what I was thinking relaxed

friedchickn

Nov-13

LOl....the risers...not the stairs itself