Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, November 14th - To Do

Started Nov-14 by scapermom; 142 views.
scapermom

Nov-14

What’s the list? Will this post?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-14

My first post disappeared again… weird, no Idea why that’s happening? Even went on beyond 40s to see if i was actually logged on. Was also just thinking to try posting our to do lists on there and get others involved that way? 

Getting morning moving - dog done & laundry going. Kitchen tbd 

Going through the tons of email I accumulate

leg is feeling better, may just do a walk at home video instead of elliptical to give more rest time

zone mission is shining counters & sink

holiday mission is to review the gift list 

dog walk

a costco run 

need to confirm menu with MIL & aunt for t-day 

DH & I need to do the benefits thing since he’s off today& deadline is looming

made chicken thighs in the instant pot last night that we can have tonight - just need sides

get through a few more chapters of Iron Flame - realized I just don’t care about any of these characters or what’s going on & DD reminded me thats how I felt about the first book. But I got swept into the hype. At least I got the book for free…

friedchickn

Nov-16

I love that idea...about posting back on 40's...it'd be nice to see others get involved.

scapermom

Nov-16

Just have to come up with a way to post it as something different than their daily check in - let me think on it & I’ll let you know when I do it

friedchickn

Nov-16

I haven't been on their since Manth read me the riot act...