Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Weekend Listing? 11/18 - 11/19 To Do

Started Nov-18 by scapermom; 90 views.
scapermom

Nov-18

What’s on your weekend list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-18

Stayed up too late chatting with DD and we also started watching The Flight Attendant together with DH on HBOmax

morning limping along - laundry (DDs incorporated her load), dog’s still sleeping, and kitchen tbd

DH went over to his parents & they’re expecting some cousins from MD for a visit later. His sister is bringing food 

I really need to get my thanksgiving together and go grocery shopping for it at some point - never been so out of whack with it

I’ll fit in some strength training & want to try this elliptical workout I found on you tube - she’s even got stretching included 

more Flight Attendant watching I’m sure

less time to read but got Tomorrow and Tomorrow in my e-library so should read it before it expires. Also Iron Flame 

think I’ll finally make that sheet pan chicken sausage & sweet potato meal for tonight’s dinner