Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 27th - To Do

Started Nov-27 by scapermom; 119 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-27

Hopefully getting things back to normal here - with DDback to school and DH back to work. The week went super fast

monday and morning routines in full swing - stripped bed, towels & table linens, surfaces sanitized, laundry’s going, dogs out, coffee brewed 

new zone is the living/family room & today’s mission is to deal with hot spots & flat surfaces

holiday mission is to start decorating - 15 mins - thinking maybe switching out the fall wreath for a Christmas one

Still working on cleaning up & putting away thanksgiving things 

need to hit the grocery for some basics like eggs, also CVS for pills

rest of the monday tasks later

have overnight oats for breakfast 

once I get eggs I’ll make a breakfast bake for the rest of the week. Have leftover pumpkin purée that I should use in something too

I’ll listen to some Iron Flame while doing house chores

dog walk later

30 min interval mix on the app for a workout today

Egg roll in a bowl for dinner 

have both survivor & amazing race on dvr 

friedchickn

Nov-27

oh...the holidays....wtaf....so much work, so much cleanup....arrrghhhh

today is back to normal....went to pilates, going to do the weight portion of the crossfit, then i'll shower and try to get some desk work done...emails, receipts, bills, week money

lunch with my ladies...maybe i'll swing through the grocery for sale items...although i'm leaning towards Thursday cause there's still so much to eat.

piano practice

there's a farm to table dinner i want to get reservations for and i want to try the new yoga studio this week and you have to pre-reg.  also signed up for our xmas families and got dd's list...so i should get organized there