Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 13th - To Do

Started Jan-13 by scapermom; 64 views.
scapermom

Jan-13

What’s going on?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-13

Between DH being home sick, and all the carting around I’m doing for DD my regular weekly routine got so messed up! I feel like I’ve got nothing accomplished.

This week & next thankfully DH will be in training 5 days a week so that means gone during the day. But that does mean I’m on duty for all 4 days of dd’s Internship, so will be doing that driving. I started making her drive the leg home at least.

So back to regularly scheduled programming. Today is house blessing and boy does it need it. Not sure if I’ll get anything else done besides it ,but I really should get some soliciting done for the school. Time is running out for that, may already be done, but should try finishing my list at least. Last one baby!

I’ll do a quick walk at home workout to get some much needed exercise in. Also need to clear off a spot for my new ninja foodie thing, either on the counter in the kitchen or clear out a cabinet. 

I think dinner tonight will be a fend for yourself night to use up leftovers from the weekend.