Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, January 18th - To Do

Started Jan-18 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

Jan-18

What’s on your To Do list this weekend?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-18

Supposed to be getting snow today turning to rain tonight? Was thinking we’d do dinner out, now thinking I should take something out of the freezer. Was hoping for a night off. 

DH thinks he has a solution to his ID issues. Going to involve a trip in to NYC on Tuesday morning (since monday is a holiday). Hopefully he can get an official copy of his birth certificate then & there. Then he needs to get an appointment with the port authority. If not, then he’s got other options that will take longer. So he can be back to work as early as mid to late next week or in 2-3 weeks. We shall see. So happy I did a low spend month this month, gonna need it!

On my plate this weekend besides the regular house chores, I have some lose ends to tie up with DDs college apps. Gotta find the login info and add the new college she applied to. Then we need to coordinate the accepted student day visits. She’s also got an interview for a huge scholarship at one school to prep for. THen there’s her drivers license test. I scheduled it, but she needs mucho practice & we need to get the drivers school involved since none of our cars are acceptable for the test. 

Was thinking of doing a visit with my sister, but that’s being put on hold until we see what the weather brings. Maybe Monday since she’s off too.