Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, January 24th - To Do

Started Jan-24 by scapermom; 110 views.
scapermom

Jan-24

What’s going on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-24

It’s friday! DDs on her way to school. No more internship - all her mentors went to the Grammys so they told her to take today, her last day, off. So the plan is for me to pick her up at school, take her to the mall for lunch, then do some prom shopping. Just to get our feet wet. Sounds good on paper, but we shall see. She left in a huff because of some group project drama. Do teachers know what drama is caused by these things? 

Before heading out at 10, I hope to finish laundry, go through the ton of emails sitting in my inbox, email a few of the ladies helping me with the gift auction & maybe get in a workout? Too much? Probably.

Thinking we’ll do leftovers for dinner. 

friedchickn

Jan-24

Was supposed to go skiing...but there was a last minute cancelation which i'm not unhappy about. LOL...

So...it's a day of the usual stuff....sprinkled with a few low fruit items to keep the list moving along.  A stack of papers that need their final sort...keep/toss/recycle. And a paint brush that needs cleaning. Sexy?

Gym, piano.  It's Friday...so dinner out at our friend's burger place.  There's plenty of leftovers in teh fridge....so lunch is whatever you can find.

Mudroom is pretty gross and teh master bedroom is pretty furry.  So I'll focus on teh floors in both those places.

Need a few groceries....nothing exciting.

At some point we need to pick up the truck.

friedchickn

Jan-24

How'd things work out with your dh and his trip into the city?

scapermom

Jan-24

It went great - he got his birth certificate right then & there. Stopped at the airport and got his work ID on the way home. It was a long squawk but all is resolved now at least and he’ll be back to work on Sunday. 

friedchickn

Jan-25

That must be a huge relief!!!

scapermom

Jan-25

Yes! It certainly is!