Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 27th -To Do

Started Jan-27 by scapermom; 80 views.
scapermom

Jan-27

What’s on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-27

It’s monday! Dog’s been fed & out and is sleeping peacefully next to me. Laundry next.

DDs still not feeling well, but has finals, so I’m letting her sleep in, then I’ll take her to school for her 3rd period test and so she can hand in her project. So much for not needing to drive her anymore. It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t so far away. Oh well, last year at least! She’ll need a note & I think I’ll need to call the school before 8 so I don’t get a truancy call.

I have a list of things that I’ll try to get done before leaving including a house blessing. I’ll do the quiet items so DD can sleep - that will include purge magazine/newspapers, empty trash, dust, shine mirrors/doors & change one of the bed linens (hers I’ll do later). Can’t vacuum or mop. Maybe I’ll swifter the kitchen, then damp mop. I’ll do a quick workout. THen get her up & give her brunch then off we go.

Will swing by the bank on the way home.

Also need to meal plan, make a few calls & put the new insurance cards in the cars.

No idea what I’m doing for dinner tonight. I’ve got plenty of bone broth, so maybe I’ll make a soup?

friedchickn

Jan-27

Getting a late start myself....no particular reason....just lazy i guess.

Normal day, heck, normal week ahead.

Gym, piano practice.  Laundry of course and dishes.  I'll add in all the receipts from this weekend and check the accounts.

Feel like a grocery trip is in order...after I figure out dinner.  I have a few new recipes I'd like to try.

And that's all she wrote....