Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, January 28th - To Do

Started Jan-28 by scapermom; 76 views.
scapermom

Jan-28

What’s shaking today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-28

Tuesday snooze-day? Not for me... but I did let DD sleep and just called her out from school. No tests today, 2 tomorrow plus a presentation so let her have a day of rest today to hopefully kick the sickness to the curb.

Going to take care of laundry in a bit, maybe do a 15 minute walk video - these I’m able to get in easily at least. tonight I’ll do arm weight workout while watching TV. I was just reading how important strength training is as we age and some should be done every day.

I have a hair appointment later this morning, then I’m heading to CVS to get my passport photo taken. Lol! 

Then the calls I didn’t get to yesterday & maybe a quick vacuum.

Roasting a chicken for dinner tonight. 

friedchickn

Jan-28

They've seen that keeping muscle strength helps bone density....who knew.  And that flexibility is super important for making those inevitable falls less gruesome. I'm a klutz...so I'll attest to the flexibility helping alot, especially as I splat cat on the ice...

Piano lesson day....just finished packing a snack/lunch and extra water for the long ass day in the car.

Laundry is started and kitchen is cleaned up....I just didn't have it in me last night after dinner.  I spent almost 2 hours meal prepping for the week and cleaning as I went and the dinner dishes, well....couldn't be bothered.

Might sneak a workout in when I get back....might not.  

Started Avenue 5 on HBO last night.....sooooo funny.