Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, February 6th - To Do

Started Feb-6 by scapermom; 65 views.
scapermom

Feb-6

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-6

Rainy day - possibility of a winter mix. DH is off, so driving DD to school.

Got my usual - dog, laundry, kitchen clean up & declutter. 

A few calls. Want to touch base with a friend I haven’t spoken to in a bit. Ran into another one yesterday while running errands and made me remember I’ve been lax in keeping in touch. 

Go through emails. 20 min workout, but be mindful of my back since it was sore last night. Gotta remember to hold in that core! Thought I was...

Was thinking of going to PTA meeting tonight at the school since I’ve got a donation to hand in. But I think I’ll figure out another way to get it to the chair since the weather’s so crappy. 

Cilantro lime shrimp tonight.

friedchickn

Feb-6

Ahhhh....I had a plan.  And then.  Spent the morning driving several towns over in a snowstorm to grocery shop.  Yup.  LOL.  My friend is having family this weekend and needed a big shop...and to do that here you have to drive to a decent grocery store which is an hour away.  Well she's terrified of driving in the snow and knows that I'm TOTALLY not so she called me this morning and asked if there was any way I'd take her.  Absolutely!!!!  I had to get my monthly shop for teh kid's pantry done anyways...and it's nice to have company on that long drive.  So.....now it's after 1 and my plans are all discombobulated.  LOL

I still need to do my piano practice and my yoga workout.  

Fold and put away yesterday's load of laundry.  vacuum the 3rd floor.

15 min of taxes, make more shower cleaner, look through the payment process for the NYU housing and send dd the deposit money back.

And.....I desperately want to just be DONE DONE DONE with the damn FEMA training and I have one damn course left....so I might do that before settling in with Maleficient or finish reading my (now overdue) book.