Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, February 7th - To Do

Started Feb-7 by scapermom; 63 views.
scapermom

Feb-7

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-7

Not a lot today. DH is driving DD to school and we all got to sleep in an extra half hour. Woohoo! 

I’ll do the regular - dog, laundry, kitchen cleanup and 20 minute workout. Yesterday I wore an arch support and I think it helped my knee/back issues. Also held in that core!

Then I’ll get myself together & head to the library (though I should check hours first). I put a book on hold like 2 days ago and it’s ready already. Nothing exciting, “100 days of real food, on a budget” is the title. I’ve got a stack of ones that I’ve bought (or got as gifts) to read that I haven’t tackled yet. So I won’t look for anymore there.

Lots of emails to go through. Think I’m going to have to go through and unsubscribe again. I get so much junk!

Supposed to rain until after noon so dog walk is on hold until then.

DH wants to visit his parents this afternoon after picking up DD from school. Maybe I’ll join him? See how I feel.

If we go there we’ll do an ‘early bird special’ for dinner with them - hopefully pick something up on the way or take them out? If I stay home I’ll rustle up some leftovers for myself.

friedchickn

Feb-7

Oh yesterday went happily sideways and I got absolutely nothing done on my list.  Whoops.  So today....I've reshuffled some things around and I'll do my best on getting some stuff done.  There's always tomorrow.