Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, February 13 - To Do

Started Feb-13 by scapermom; 80 views.
scapermom

Feb-13

What’s on the list today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-13

Raining again! DD up & out. Laundry’s started and the dog’s been taken care of. Been listening to a pod cast while doing my chores.

Didn’t get to the grocery yesterday, so I’ll do that today. DH did go to Costco for me at least. Also completely forgot about doing bills etc, so I’ll do that today as well.

Have that financial aide webcast I missed the other night to listen to today. 

I’ll spend 15 minutes decluttering and do an easy workout. 

I’ll gather the id’s DD needs for her road test tomorrow morning. Also want to spend some time practicing with her when she gets home. Rain is supposed to stop around 4, so that’s good. Evening dog walk then.

ended up making steaks last night on the BBQ that DH bought (and cooked). So need to figure out how to make the chicken in the Ninja tonight.

friedchickn

Feb-13

Went skiing with a friend this morning...just getting on now.

I've got a banana bread in the oven and clothes in the dryer.

Basically taking the rest of today off....I've got to deal with emails and I have yoga tonight.  But that's it...and I'm keeping it that way.

friedchickn

Feb-13

Good luck to your dd!!!!!