Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, March 3rd - To Do

Started Mar-3 by scapermom; 113 views.
scapermom

Mar-3

List what ya got...

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-3

Ok some things from yesterday’s list weren’t completed, so I’ll get to them today...The dang med bill & vacuuming (I did rug rooms yesterday at least). Didn’t make it to Costco either. Spent a lot of time cleaning DDs bathroom. Just couldn’t take it any longer.

Adding to list is putting in an Arbonne order(need some more protein powder for DHs overnight oats) and make my next hair appointment if the hairdresser is back from her medical leave. 

Dog needs her meds. 

Laundry’s going. I’ll do a 15 min workout in a bit and finish cleaning up the kitchen.

Want to dive a little deeper into the library book I got before I have to return later in the week.

Plan is for an Eggroll in a bowl using leftover pork tonight.

friedchickn

Mar-3

It's piano lesson day.  So...not a lot is going to get done except for that.

On the way out in a bit...stopping at the PO to pickup mail/packages.  Get gas.  Drive forever with the dog.  Then go vote when I get home.

Anything else that gets done is a bonus.

scapermom

Mar-3

Possibility for long distance/FaceTime lessons? Or a local new teacher?

DD was doing guitar lessons online at one point when her teacher went awol.

friedchickn

Mar-3

Ahhhhh. I struggle with this a bit. It’s a long day and during the winter always has the potential for issues.  I tried a local teacher and didn’t like her. Haven’t explored online instruction....

For now, it’s nice to escape. I have a whole routine....packed lunch, podcasts, where I stop and when. Lol. It’s quiet and no one is after me to do anything.

I kinda like it as much as I don’t. Lol

scapermom

Mar-3

I totally get it! I miss going to that strength training class for that reason. It was pretty far away and didn’t make sense logistically, but I enjoyed the ride and listening to podcasts to & from. 

friedchickn

Mar-4

I'll think about it this summer before tuition is due.....and decide again whether I'm in for another year or not.

My biggest problem is that I KNOW I won't practice/play without a push....kinda like exercising....