Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, June 12th - To Do

Started Jun-12 by scapermom; 58 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-12

Been tracking new cases daily in the county and they were going down but then doubled yesterday... ugh

Laundry’s going, everyone has had their breakfast except me. I’ll do a shake after early dog walk.

may take a ride with dh to his parents later so then he can take his mom for her doctors appt then shopping. I’ll drive our car home and he’ll take his dads car back when hes done.

other than that several hour jaunt, i really need to vacuum upstairs. also need to check the receipts i uploaded then resubmitted since were denied for some weird reason.

i’ll fit in a 10 min bike ride and hopefully arm work.

flylady mission: 

Dear Friends: We are in the last day of Zone Three! Your mission in the bathroom is to mop the floor. Now, you can do this with some hot soapy water and a rag or mop. There is no perfect way to mop. Just get the floor wet, wipe it and dry it!
Your mission for the Stash and Dash space is to do a 27 fling boogie in the space. Grab 27 things to throw away, give away or put away! Now you have seen how you can work on these stash and dash spaces a few minutes at a time every day and make a difference.

Dinner - either takeout or i’ll scrounge something up

friedchickn

Jun-12

Dd left early this morning to go visit her BFF.  I'm a little too excited to have a weekend without the kid!!!  LOL.

Slept better and got up ready to attack the day.  Started planting the flowers I bought yesterday and then ended up weeding a giant portion.  there's more to do, of course....but I got a huge section looking tip top.

Put the down comforter away for the season.  I'll have a load of laundry tonight after we work out.

Dh finally got the certificate for the broken dehumidifier, so he ran over to get one.  He just got back.

I'm currently waiting, not so patiently, for the piano tuner.  Which is annoying as all hell.  But a necessary evil.  Hoping he gets here and I can get him set up before I have to leave for the farmer's market.

Still to do: cat litter, cook 3-4 lbs of bacon, workout...

Dh has a call with late tonight again....so I'll probably get a bunch done after he jumps on.