Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, June 18th - To Do

Started Jun-18 by scapermom; 89 views.
scapermom

Jun-18

Today’s shenanigans?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-18

Having a quick cup of coffee then off to get ready to go to diploma pick up. THe school tweeted pictures of their set up and they did a nice job - all set Up for some pictures. We get 5 minutes!

Then we’ll swing by my inlaws so they can see DD in her cap n gown. More pictures.

its overcast and supposed to rain any minute... hoping it holds off

later we have to pass by the accountant to sign some papers.

since it looks like the outside dining will be a wash out, we’ll do take out for a special dinner for dd. Maybe sushi since it’s ‘national sushi day’ or some such?

friedchickn

Jun-18

Congrats to your dd!!!!  I expect pictures!!!

friedchickn

Jun-18

Slept like crap....too much booze, too much salt.  SOOOOO much fun.  So I'll get over it.

We got the final price from the contractor for the duplex....about 25K more than we wanted....but dh said "go ahead".  Just drove past while running a quick errand and OMG....there's an excavator, a massive dump truck and like 5 pickup trucks there....dude is not fooling around!!!

Small town goodness....we decided last night that we'd get my FIL a gift card to the little brewery down from their house.  Well, they're only open on the weekends...and with us on the boat....  So dh IM'd them and one of the owners responded back that he's there brewing right now and to just swing by!  So I got a gift card and a hat.  Father's Day done!!!

Snagged the 2 trash cans from the barn yesterday...one is clean, I remember I had that one in the kitchen but my MIL didn't like it.  The other is FILTHY, so I need to give that a bath.

Never got to do the dog claws yesterday....kinda dreading it.

Dinner will be the deep dish pizza that we didn't have last night cause dh and I went bowling.

Piano practice.  Yoga class at 5.

And a few receipts to log and a bill from the plumber.

scapermom

Jun-19

Thank you! Let me see if I can add one here 

friedchickn

Jun-19

Awwww  They did such a cute job!!!  

Well, it'll be a graduation she'll always remember...I don't remember any of mine (and didn't bother attending one)

scapermom

Jun-19

They did! It was very unique and felt personal. I would never have gotten such close pictures in the regular venue.