Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, July 4th - To Do

Started Jul-4 by scapermom; 51 views.
scapermom

Jul-4

What’s Doing on this Independence Day?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-4

DH is over at his parents. He’s on day shift today so he can have an early night since he gets up for work so dang early tomorrow. He’s making them breakfast.

I do my usual morning. Dog, laundry, kitchen. Then get on the bike for 10. Maybe get back to the plank?

Keeps threatening rain but we haven’t had much so I think I’ll water the garden. Saw some more scapes came up so I’ll pick/cut those. Not sure if the lavender is ready to cut as well? Have to research that first.

Ill see what else I can accomplish for dorm shopping online. DD has a ton of homework to work on from her classes. We thought these would be easy/throwaway classes but the prof’s are thinking otherwise...

Didn’t call my sister yesterday & I’m sure she’s pissed at me for not, so I’ll do it today.

When DH get’s home tonight we’ll make hot dogs and burgers. On the grill if it’s not raining. Sweet potato fries and kale chips (must be a bumper year for kale since I’ve been getting so much in the veggie box!). This will be the most traditional thing we’ll do for 4th of July. 

Would love to find a good book to read.