Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 10th - To Do

Started Jul-10 by scapermom; 101 views.
scapermom

Jul-10

What are you getting done today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-10

Looks like it’s going to be a rainy day today so I’ll take care of the indoor biz.

DH is home and making us breakfast.

Laundry, kitchen focus, Flylady mission catchup since I’ve missed a few this week.

Bike, arms, Duolingo (been doing that again lately)

still haven’t made the dog’s vet appointment.

DMV not going there since lines are wrapped around the block and people are actually paying for someone to stand there for them! Staying away but Ihave til the end of the month. So I’ll do it online then again when things calm down I guess?

online dorm shopping. Need to check my list. Dd doesnt get assigned until next week. Then we’ll know more.

Working on food storage - taking inventory stage. Also got a bunch of cans given to me last night by my sis that I need to go through & incorporate.

dinner is either liver with onions and cassava fries or take out. I’ll put it to a vote.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-10

Zone 2: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, Today is our last day in the kitchen and I want you to spend 5 minutes and check on the cleaning supplies and things under your sink. Are there things that you don't use? Are there items you have run out of and need to put on your list? Now, what is up with your dish rags and sponges? If you need new ones, put them on the list too.Enjoy your weekend!

friedchickn

Jul-10

I read that and first thought "nothing"....which isn't true, but wouldn't it be nice?

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen from someone's midnight snack....grr.  Made waffles using the sourdough.  And started the dishwasher.  I had delusions of making chocolate chip cookie dough to take to the lake this weekend but i don't see that happening now.

Working out at 10:30...ughhh

I'll shower quick and maybe squeeze in my piano before heading to the Farmer's market.  The coordinator won't be there and has tasked me with leading....why? I don't wanna lead crap.  And insult to injury...I didn't even place an order this time cause I've been struggling with our eating habits and the boating (which is mostly crap and alcohol).

When I get back...cat litter and pack and head to the lake.

Oh and log on to the IRS site and fix my MILs stimulus check which I botched yesterday and got timed out of.

scapermom

Jul-10

You reminded me I need to find a good cookie recipe using almond flour. I’ve got a ton of it now. I had the costco sized bag and my sister gave me hers.

friedchickn

Jul-10

Allrecipes.com is my go to for ingredient searches