Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 13th - To Do

Started Jul-13 by scapermom; 64 views.
scapermom

Jul-13

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-13

Holy pollen Batman! Went out for literally a minute this morning and have been sneezing ever since! Everything is itchy too! Crazy! Having coffee stat! Also threw water on my face. 

Ok, so got the laundry going. Probably load 1 for the day.

House blessing started. Collected linens from the various bathrooms. Then I’ll strip the bed. DDs will be done later once she vacates it. Hair appointment later this morning. I’ll get to the rest of the tasks after I get back.

10 minutes on the bike, arm workout & plank. May throw some old school sit-ups and crunches in for good measure.

Scraping the bottom of the freezer for dinner tonight. Found a handful of scallops and 3 little pieces of cod. So defrosting those. Should be getting a Butcher Box either today or tomorrow. But need to supplement with maybe a chicken order or do I take the plunge and head to a store? 

friedchickn

Jul-13

Mondays are sooooo hard now.  Sigh.

Had my coffee and breakfast.  There's enough food to get us through today so I'll put groceries on the list for tomorrow.  Dh has a call tonight anyways...so I'm planning on just sliding a sandwich under his door.

Started laundry...definitely have 2 loads.

Working out at 10:30.  So right now I'm just trying to get organized.  Some things HAVE to get done today.

The washing machine at Elm died a "horrible death" according to my FIL....I have no idea how old it is and I'm disinclined to repair it for 1/2 the price of a new one.  So I need to call and get that ordered.

My Ils also got a letter from the state about their titles for the car....need to swing over and see what that is about.  I'm super happy they asked for my help at the start rather than making a mess of it first.

I never got a bill from the ceiling fan installs....I feel like it got spammed. or they typed the email in wrong.  I sent them a text...so hopefully that gets resolved today.  Totally happy to pay.

Need to setup my new local account online and get the routing info so dh can set up his paycheck to drop money in there.

I've got 3 healthcare reimbursements....2 dental and a pair of sunglasses.

Bills, receipts and emails.  I barely touched my phone all weekend and boy does it show.

cat litter

piano

a plank

Yoga at 5

Need more ink for the printer...I hate that damn printer but we only print like 1 thing a week so I just can't justify a new one.

woof.....I'm gonna be a busy bee all day....

Cat litter