Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 17th - To Do

Started Jul-17 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

Jul-17

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-17

Weather is pretty crappy today. Rain on & off and cooler than it’s been.

On my list is taking the dog to the vet in the afternoon. That’s gonna take 2 of us since it’s a call from the lot and hand off process and she’s a crazy husky.

This morning I’ll get in laundry, kitchen clean up, plank & floor workout. Knee’s hurting so no bike. DH said he’ll make me breakfast when I’m ready. Dog walk prior to the appointment to tire her out a little.

Need to set up my new small bullet journal.

DDs school should be announcing their phased move in plan today. So at least we’ll have sort of time line. I’m sure no one is going to be happy. 

Salmon for dinner.

friedchickn

Jul-17

Friday's are so damn busy around here....

Just getting on now...while dh showers...he has to get out of here and be at the boat for his next call or he won't be able to leave until like 8 tonight.  Scattered calls throughout the evening and not enough time between to drive.  He also has an interview (5th round or 6th?) with a massive company to run a massive part of it.  He's not sure he wants it...but it never hurts to explore your options.

Hit the grocery for most of the boat food.  They were out of a bunch of things so I'll probably have to hit the crazy grocery across the street from the marina.

Made buffalo blue cheese potato salad and a pepperoni and cheese loaf to take with us to share.

laundry.

Worked out....I'm sooooo sore.  It sucked.

dishes and kitchen clean up...although I know dd will make a mess of the place.  Sigh.  

Cat litter.

And paid the boat loan and the first invoice from the renovation at Elm....gulp.  That was a painful one.  Swung by the PO to make sure they are in the mail.

Dd will be here tonight and Saturday night cause she has work and classes...she'll come down Sunday morning to the marina to join us.  She gets to keep the dog....since she should do something to earn her keep and really....he requires 3 potty trips and 2 feedings and prefers to sleep the rest of the day...