Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday July 22nd - To Do

Started Jul-22 by scapermom; 93 views.
scapermom

Jul-22

What’s doin’ today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-22

Morning routine underway. Laundry’s going, dog’s been fed & out. Another hot & humid one, this time with rain at some point. 

Got the CSA bag off the porch. Need to clean, bag, store and figure out how I’ll be using it all. There’s fresh jersey corn in there! Yum! Still have kale and Swiss chard from last week’s bag to use (or freeze) first.

Have bills to do, also some online things to take care of. 

Continue with inventory.

Arm workout, plank, maybe bike?

Thinking easy dinner of burgers &/or dogs tonight.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-22

Zone 4: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, It is anti-procrastination day and we are going to clean off the nightstands. Get the tissues, cups and stuff that has piled up, toss and put away. Then grab a feather duster or dust rag and dust the surface. Place a pretty candle or picture there. Something that is new to that spot that you love to see.
Waking up and not seeing a pile of things on the nightstand and a pile of clothes will make your morning a little brighter!
PS : If you have some extra pretty, nice sheets for your bed, make sure they are washed and ready for Friday's mission. This means pillow cases and blankets also.
friedchickn

Jul-22

So yesterday took a detour...dh had both his late day calls canceled so he said we should go get the lights and fixtures.  Off to NH we went (tax free).  Picked everything out with little fuss.  Standing in line, I felt a drip....yup.  Soaked through an ultra tampon and a massive maxi pad in the blink of an eye.  Dashed to the bathroom....but the damage was done.  Sigh....  We were supposed to get dinner before making the long haul back.  Sent dh into a walmart to buy me a pair of shorts while I tried to get a reservation at the restaurant...and both were an utter fail.  So we just drove home, I changed and then we hit our friends bar cause we were both just done.  WTF.

I was up 4 times last night changing everything out and now I'm freakin paranoid.  Grrrrrrr  Paranoid and exhausted.

Breakfast with the ladies...outside.  I picked up some cheddar bagels to bring home.  Dropped the lights and faucets off with the contractor.  Folded yesterday's laundry.  Did the cat litter and took everything to the dump.

So what's left....as Monday items are still dragging into Wednesday along with Tuesday's....

piano.

walgreens challenge

a workout, romwod and a plank

feed my sour dough starter

return the incredibly overdue library book

dog claws and bowls

and dinner with be pesto with chicken...which we never ate yesterday.

and dd has a date....with a handsome dock boy.  Uh oh.

scapermom

Jul-22

Oh jeeze! But sounds like you made the best of a bad situation at least.

I got a load of basil in the box this morning. Will be making pesto with it for sure!  

friedchickn

Jul-22

BASIL!!!!!  Oh how I wish