Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 24th - To Do

Started Jul-24 by scapermom; 78 views.
scapermom

Jul-24

What do you have going on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-24

Taking DD to her much put off dentist appointment this morning. We need to fly out of here shortly. It’s been raining cats & dogs on and off or I would make her drive herself. 

We got hit hard with the storms overnight. Even got one of those emergency alerts on my phone at 2am. I’m so sleepy! Having coffee now & taking one for the road. 

Last night’s school webinar was informative. But no guarantees it’s gonna happen. Also still have questions on how the move in is gonna work.

NEver hit Post, then left... 

rest of the day will be usual declutter, cleanup & flylady mission.

don’t know if we’ll fit a dog walk in between storms

Arms, maybe a bike session? 

No idea about dinner. Didn’t take anything out. Maybe take out Mexican if the place by us is doing that?

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-24

Zone 4: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, Today is the day to remake your bed. This may take a little longer than usual but so well worth it. Strip your bed and remake it. Get someone to help you flip the mattress, if you can't then try just to turn it around. 
If you have some fabric spray such as febreeze, spray your mattress and pillows. Then place those crisp freshly washed sheets and blanket on. Take extra care when making the bed. Really tuck those corners in and fluff the pillows. An extra tip is to toss your pillow in the dryer with a dryer sheet for added freshness and fluff. Use your bedspread or comforter and make up the rest of the bed. Take your time and know how much you will enjoy getting into your bed tonight and how wonderful it will feel.
Maybe tonight you will go to bed a little earlier or stay in bed a little longer tomorrow morning just taking some time to enjoy something so simple yet rewarding.
friedchickn

Jul-24

Just getting on here...not sure where the morning went.

Finished working out.  Repainted my big toe on my left foot since I managed to screw up the polish....now I'm just waiting for it to dry so I can continue my day.

I'd like to throw in a load of laundry.  But I'm not sure I can get it into the dryer before we leave for the boat and since dd will be home, I don't want her doing my clothes...cause she screws them up.

Cat litter.

The hot tub needs testing...and I should reorder an ACE inhibitor to get ready for a full refresh for the fall.  That'll have to happen next week....so I need to dig out teh discount card and leave myself a reminder.

Farmer's market at 2.  Should only be there til 4.

Need to finish packing some clothes and food for this weekend.

Then it's PARTY TIME!!!!

Dd has another date on Sunday with the boy....and apparently they've been chatting non-stop when they're not both working.....including a good morning text I saw over her shoulder....awwwwwww