Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 31st - To Do

Started Jul-31 by scapermom; 91 views.
scapermom

Jul-31

End of month to do?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-31

Yikes another one down? Also my sister’s birthday, so need to call her at some point. 

Rainy on & off all day. At least it’s not in the 90s... 

Usual morning to do- laundry, dog (forgot to feed her yesterday morning).

Get on the bike for 10 at least since it’s looking like a walk may be out. Short workout.

Need to make sure all the school forms that are due by today are done.

DD was supposed to go to a pool party at a friends today, but not sure that will happen. We’ll see. 

Declutter, swish & swipe the bathrooms.

Umbrella Academy 2nd season drops on Netflix today, so DD & I will start to watch it. Also want to finish His Dark Materials season 1 on HBO Max With her.

Pork chops were still frozen last night so we’ll have them tonight. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-31

Zone 5 Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends:Today is the last day of the Living Room Zone. Your mission for today is to place something pretty in the room that is just for you. I am thinking of some lovely flowers that are from your garden or a small bouquet that you can purchase for just a few dollars. Maybe you have a lovely arrangement or plant somewhere in your home that would be just perfect in your freshly cleaned living room! Enjoy!
friedchickn

Jul-31

Well dh got paid....so I need to make the money disappear.

I want to give the house a good vacuum.

Need to prep the tortellini salad for this weekend and cut up the bar cookies I made last night.

Workout at noon.

cat litter

Checking out a window treatment at a neighbor's house at 2....they got a film put on to reduce heat....totally interested given we have a full blown terrarium.  But I want to see what it looks like inside.

Call the spa place again.  sigh.