Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, August 11th - To Do

Started Aug-11 by scapermom; 89 views.
scapermom

Aug-11

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-11

Moving slow today. Slept good but think I needed more. Probably the heat & allergies. 

4 minute workout tbd. Also want to do arms later. Flab comes back so fast.

Have leftovers from the house blessing and today’s mission. We’re int he kitchen this week again. I’ll post it when I finish going through the ton of emails that have accumulated. Seems to be more these days.

so last night we found out my mil was hit by a car in front of a hospital of all places. Not bad thankfully - guy backed up into her and she got knocked down and fractured an arm. She was of course all shook up and didn’t get the guys name or anything. He did apologize and gave her a bottle of water... my SIL was able to go over their house last night Got bothe her & FIL calmed and fed. DH talked her through calling the police and reporting the hit & run. Thankfully hospital has video of the whole thing. They put her in a sling since the arm would swell too much for a cast (they said) so she needs to make an appointment to get a cast either today or tomorrow. She was in lots of pain last night. SIL will spend the day there again today to help them through all the doctor & lawyer appointments. 

I only made the chicken yesterday, so I’ll make the little steaks today. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Aug-11

Zone 2: Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, Back to the kitchen we go! Your mission for today is to wipe down the doors of your cabinets. Use a damp rag and wipe down the fronts and the edges of your cabinets. This is really a simple thing to do but we have a tendency to ignore the cabinets because there is always so much more going on in the kitchen. Finger prints and grease attach themselves to the cabinets and make them a little sticky. A good wipe down will make such a difference. 
Remember we are taking babysteps! Small little missions that add up to a shiny kitchen.
friedchickn

Aug-11

Oh no!!!!  Hopefully that all resolves quickly.

friedchickn

Aug-11

It was an off and running kinda day.

Worked at the farm picking veggies for the food bank.  Showed the apartment to a local family who wants a place downtown....instead of out in farm country.  Coffee with a friend. And a trip to the bank.

Puttering around for a bit before I work out...then I'll get cleaned up and finish the rest of today's list.

plank and romwod

piano

dog claws and bowls

pay a couple bills

mail the ebay sale

list the dead dehumidifier

I'm trying desperately to get some stuff cleared out of the house that's been lying around and set a goal for each week....2 things.  This week was some nest thermostats (that we had to replace cause Poppa couldn't use them) and the dehumidifier.