Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, August 24th - To Do

Started Aug-24 by scapermom; 73 views.
scapermom

Aug-24

What’s on that list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-24

It’s monday so house blessing I will go. Just did the downstairs bathroom. Started stripping the bed but the dog wanted to go out so I left it for later. Need more coffee.

Also on the list is figuring out how to pay the school bill with the 529. At least it’s a lot less without the room & board this semester.

Continue with the room clean out. Making progress.

I made a cinnamon  protein ‘bread‘ yesterday and everyone liked that surprisingly (should I tell them it’s almond flour And flax meal?) Need to come up with another easy grab & go snack/meal that’s ready when they’re hungry. Thinking like a calzone or empanada. 

Started reading a Historical Romance novel last night. Told DD I’d join her reading challenge. At least it’s a fast read, an easy way to get back into that groove.

Thawing 2 tiny steaks and a couple of burgers for dinner tonight. DH is home early so he can grill. Getting real low on veggies but going to stretch what I’ve got til the next delivery tomorrow night (they skipped last week).

friedchickn

Aug-24

I'm soooooo tired.  Slept in a little later than usual, had an amazing spicy chicken and cheese omelet and now I'm getting after today's tasks.  

Dragged all the laundry down to the laundry room.  Stripped the beds and gathered all the bath stuff.  I'm looking at 4, maybe 5 loads.  Have my bras soaking.

Almost all unpacked from the weekend....a few stragglers are in the mudroom.

So....Monday it is.

Bills, emails and receipts.  Got the 2nd bill from the duplex.  Seems to be moving along on target but DAMN!!!!  Dh sent me the money I need to pay it....so we are still doing OK on that one.

Today's workout, a plank and then yoga at 5

The Coop is back up and running after a short break, so I need to put in my order.

piano practice

walgreens challenge (momma needs a new nail polish, lol)

cat litter

Find my fitbit....I think it's in my purse? Hope it's not on the boat.

dd is making dinner tonight....so I'm off duty and there are plenty of leftovers for lunch.

This week....I'm going to try and sort through/organize a stack of old jewelry findings/supplies.  Offload the 3 completed puzzles...I'll post those local.  And then there's a box of stuff in the garage that I need to find a new home for.  

scapermom

Aug-24

Forgot the mission (looks easy enough):

Zone 4 Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends: Today I want you to spend 15 minutes getting rid of anything that does not belong in your bedroom. Things that have gotten thrown in a corner, on a chair or even the floor. The things that you almost don't even see because they have just become part of the room, get it out! If it does not belong there then out it goes!
This does not mean that you have to spend three hours in your bedroom, do what you can do for 15 minutes.
PS. Don't forget that if you miss a mission in your emails you can always get them at our website www.FlyLady.net and click on the Launch Pad.

friedchickn

Aug-24

This one is super easy for me....I never leave things in the bedroom that don't belong.