Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, August 28th - To Do

Started Aug-28 by scapermom; 59 views.
scapermom

Aug-28

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-28

So I wrote out a list yesterday and never hit the POST button... I didn’t even crack open my planner! That’s the kind of day it was. Sigh

Today will be more under my control!

Got laundry going. With the dog And DH going in And out around me. Its chaos I tell you. Why is everyone home? And botherIng me?

I have a ton of emails -they’re growing exponentially why? Going to spend some time there. Maybe unsubscribe from several things?

Mail needs to go out. 

Continue with room clean out. Finish filing. 

DD & I started watching The Boys on Amazon prime last night. Hope to continue tonight.

Hoping for a takeout dinner. Gotta support the restaurants.

friedchickn

Aug-28

When you take a day off.....everything just piles up around you.  Sigh.

Woke up with zero motivation to do absolutely anything.  Well, that's not gonna work.

Got the food all prepped for Seabago.  Curried chicken salad, chocolate chip cookies, maple mustard potato salad and chourico and peppers.  Just need to grab some rolls before we head out to water.

Kitchen is reasonably cleaned....given that I won't be home all weekend and dd will, it's fine.  It'll need a deep clean on Monday regardless of how I leave it today.

Sent dd to the post office to mail my BFF the athleta masks I was able to acquire at the store in Portland.  They're backordered til forever and the gym at her place opens at 25% capacity on Monday.

Waiting for dh to get off his call, then I'm going to muster enough energy to workout.

Get cleaned up.  Pack.  And leave.

Ugghhhhh