Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, August 31st - To Do

Started Aug-31 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

Aug-31

How does your monday look?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-31

End of another month (just zooming by) and another monday.

So house blessing is on the list. Should take up the bulk of the day. Stripped one bed and changed out all the towels so far. 

Already took care of the dog, just need to start a wash. Think it will be a 2 load day. Breakfast & kitchen clean up.  

Exercise plan is for a walk at home video today. May pull out the bands for some strength training too?

Want to hit up the grocery either today or tomorrow for a few things.

DD asked for help with some comparison shopping for books for her classes. 

Lots of leftovers in the fridge, so it may be a fend for yourself night. I do have green beans from last weeks CSA bag to use up, so I may make a chicken, green beans & rice casserole to have as an added attraction.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Aug-31

Can’t forget the mission! wink

Zone 5 Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends, Today I want you to spend 15 minutes getting rid of anything that does not belong in your living room. Things that have gotten thrown in a corner, on a chair, or even the floor. The things that you almost don't even see because they have just become part of the room, get it out! If it does not belong there then out it goes!This does not mean that you have to spend three hours in your living room, do what you can do for 15 minutes.
friedchickn

Aug-31

Monday monday....

Currently updating the software on my phone.  Dishwasher is running.  Goat cheese and rent check picked up.  House plants all watered.

Workout at 1.  Maybe a romwod if I can squeeze it in later.  Gonna make this month all about side planks.  30 seconds on each side.

Dh got paid on Saturday (when did that start?)....so i need to pay bills and make all the money disappear.  Not a hard thing to do...sadly.

I have dozens of unread emails....I culled most of the crap already.  A pile of receipts to log too.

Dinner....no clue yet.  Dd has an evening class tonight so ....I guess it's dh and I and then dd can reheat?

Dd is currently doing the cat litter, food and water.  And I'll probably send her to the PO later.

Piano practice.

walgreens challenge, iron pill, and flylady's mission.

Also need to figure out what TASK will get done this week.....still have the beads and stuff to sort through....making slow progress.  A glass jar I'm painting for storage...i'm on the second coat.  I could weed the front bed....it really needs it.