Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, September 10th - To Do

Started Sep-10 by scapermom; 65 views.
scapermom

Sep-10

What’s going on today?

friedchickn

Sep-10

DD will be headed out to shadow a doctor today in Portland....she's trying desperately to get enough clinical hours for application to med school....she literally cold called this guy.  Bold.

I just got back from picking up my eggs....I ordered them last night.  It's been harder and harder to get fresh eggs....so I've had to resort to messaging the farm and asking them to put some aside for me.

Never got 10,000 steps yesterday....so I have to today.  Didn't get to the sourdough or the dog claws either.

Gonna watch a few episodes of Call the Midwives while I get my chores done today...laundry, maybe linens too.  Steam some clothes.  And vacuum downstairs.

Side planks and yoga tonight at 5.

Piano

Sinks

Draw out the septic tank location in my logbook

And finalize my CSA order before it closes.

Dinner tonight is gonna be from this cute little pop up flat bread stand....gotta message in my order before I head to yoga.

scapermom

Sep-10

That’s great that your DD is an advocate for her self. So important! I wish her good luck. I’m sure she will get what she needs.

I started my list hours ago then got distracted away from the page and it’s gone!

laundry going, dryers actually done, just need to pull them out, fold/hang & put away.

Took dog for hot sweaty walk. Tried to get it done before the rain.

you inspired me to try the side planks. I can’t hold it very long but they are killer! Going to continue with it for now. Maybe do arm workout too.

Fed dog & meant to give her her meds but forgot. So I’ll do it after dinner.

Have a pile of papers to go through. Mail & email as well.

no idea about dinner. We’ve gone through most of the leftovers. Would like fish but DH Took my car To take his mom for PT. Need to dig through the freezer & see if I come up with a plan. I can make them pasta I guess.

Have some eggplant left that is really on it’s way out. Hate to waste it, so may try it in the George Forman grill and see what happens. Don’t want to turn on the oven or spend time in front of the hot stove. 

today’s flylady mission: 

Zone #2 Mission #4 Thursday
Dear Friends, Today we are going after the big appliances!I am not telling you to clean your ovens and tear apart your refrigerators. Just wipe off the fingerprints, the spills and the dried food that gets stuck on the stove, the dishwasher and the refrigerator. Wipe down the doors,the handles and the surfaces.
This is not a detailed cleaning mission where you need to spend hours scrubbing, just 15 minutes to surface clean your large appliances.